Introducing the Remington 870 Bullpup Conversion Kit from Bullpup Unlimited, Inc. This conversion kit will take your 870 12g shotgun and shave down almost 10″ from the overall length while retaining all the practicality and reliability the Remington 870 is known for! All the tools needed for conversion are included and it can be done in less than an hour, not to mention it’s fully reversible!
- Designed to accept a wide variety of aftermarket AR-style accessories
- Familiar AR-style grip and safety Split-trigger for increased safety
- Variety of rail mounting areas for tactical accessories
- Super-smooth and contoured slide release area
- Rugged shell deflector for left handed shooters
- Ergonomically shaped and easy-to-grip slide forearm
- Generous access to loading port
- Conversion assembles easily with tools provided
- Easy to follow conversion instructions included
- Multiple ambidextrous sling points for 1-point and 2-point sling
- Field strips with tools included under butt pad
- Manufactured from rugged, hi-tech, molded materials
- Features an easy-to-grip, non-reflective surface texture
- Does not in any way alter the original shotgun
- Overall thickness: 2.75, width: 8, length: 28
*This item is the conversion kit only, gun not included.
*Will not fit 3.5″ models, a ribbed barrel, or rifled sights. ATI extended magazine tube will not work.
*This model will only work with Remington 870 12g shotguns.
If you have any questions about assembly after you receive your unit you are welcome to contact our Bullpup Rep – J.J.
He can be reach by email or phone Monday thru Friday 10am – 5pm est.
Phone – (270) 585-3447
Email – email@example.com – preferred method.