Hornady’s NTx ammo features:
- Hard-Hitting V-Max Technology – The polymer tip of a V-Max bullet delivers more than tack-driving accuracy at long range — it also creates dramatic expansion on impact.
- Honest 200-yard Performance – The flat trajectory delivered by the 17 HMR makes it the most accurate long-range rimfire ever made.
- Select Brass – The uniformity of the Hornady 17 HMR case is equalled only by ultra-expensive match ammo, and case geometry helps provide this new cartridge’s unequalled performance!
- Propellant – The powerful new propellants available today make the 17 HMR the most accurate, hardest-hitting rimfire cartridge available.
- Ballsitic Coefficient: 0.115
- Sectional Density: 0.075